@ONE Course Eligibility
@ONE General Questions & Support
@ONE Course & Certificate Offerings
- I registered for a professional development course but cannot see it on my dashboard.
- How do I know if I have successfully completed an @ONE course?
- How do I drop an @ONE course and request a refund?
- I can't access my professional development class or my @ONE Canvas password?
- Will I be notified by the instructor before my @ONE course starts?
- Do you offer classes for online teaching?
Course Design Academy & Peer Online Course Review (POCR)
- Does rubric alignment carry over when an instructor changes colleges?
- Who is the Local POCR lead for my college?
- Where can I find a copy of the CVC-OEI Course Design Rubric?
- What is the CVC-OEI Course Design Academy?
- What are the eligibility requirements to participate in the CVC-OEI Course Design Academy?
- Where can I learn more about Local POCR (Peer Online Course Review)?
- I am not a California community college employee. May I attend Can•Innovate?
- Will the Can•Innovate sessions be captioned?
- How do I organize an on-campus viewing room for Can•Innovate?
- I need a complete Can•Innovate attendance report for my college.
- How do I get an attendance verification for Can•Innovate?
- Where can I find a video archive of Can•Innovate and CCC Digital Learning Day conference sessions?