The CVC-OEI Course Design Academy is a free online professional development program for full and part-time California community college faculty teaching online at one of the CVC-OEI Consortium colleges. Course Design Academy combines Peer Online Course Review (POCR) with the benefits of one-on-one support from an instructional designer and hands-on assistance from an accessibility specialist.
As a participant in the Course Design Academy, you receive:
- Confidential feedback and course design recommendations from fellow online faculty through Peer Online Course Review (POCR)
- Support from an instructional designer to assist you in applying your feedback and getting the most from the tools and features in Canvas
- Hands-on assistance, as needed, from accessibility specialists to make your course fully 508 compliant
- A quality reviewed “badge” for your course that will help it rise to the top of the student search at cvc.edu
- The satisfaction of teaching a course that has met the CVC-OEI’s highest level of design standards of quality and accessibility to support online student success
For more information please visit CVC-OEI Course Design Academy.