CVC offers four ways to search for classes:
1. IGETC Requirements (More about the IGETC pattern)
2. CSU Breadth Requirements (More about the CSU-GE pattern)
3. Substitute Course (for courses you cannot find at your home college)
4. Keyword Search*
Search results can be refined by selecting optional filters including term and transferability. New classes are added frequently, please keep checking back if you cannot locate the class you need.
Always be sure to contact the appropriate office at your college to confirm this course will transfer.
*Keyword Search works in two different ways:
1. Search by course code - In order for the search to return results, it requires the full course code including letters (ENGL) and numbers (101). Results will not be returned for codes without their numbers. For example, the course code MTH200 will not appear in a keyword search using only "MTH".
2. Search by keyword - This matches against full words only, so a search for "Math" would return different results than "Mathematics". For example, to get "ECO201: Principles of Microeconomics" to appear in the results you would need to type any of the following: "ECO201", "Principles", "of", "Microeconomics".